Hailing from Seattle, arguably the city that put flannel shirts on the map during the grunge movement, Filson is your go-to when it comes to this style of shirt. The Alaskan Guide Shirt is crafted from pure brushed cotton flannel and finished in a classic plaid. We love this shirt worn with crisp black jeans for a look that masters lumberjack meets smart-casual.
Our model is wearing a size medium shirt. He is 182.9cm (6’0”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 80.0cm (31.5”) waist.
- Length: 78cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Mid-weight pure cotton flannel; non-stretch; unlined; opaque
- Camel base with black plaid check pattern
- Pointed collar
- Long sleeves
- Curved button barrel cuffs
- Button-through front
- Twin buttoned flap patch pockets to chest
- Curved hemline
- Box-pleated back yoke
- Locker hanging loop to yoke
- Milky pearlescent buttons
Alaskan Guide Shirt by Filson Online FI812AA43BNK