Launched in 1973, surf icon Billabong has cemented its status as a leader in apparel and accessories that cater to an action-packed lifestyle. From go-anywhere logo tees and tanks to walkshorts, swimwear and breezy jersey basics, the brand offers a wide range of casual clothing bound to win a place in any weekend wardrobe.
Our model wears a size 32 walkshort. He is 183cm (6'0") tall with a 104cm (40.9") chest and 81cm (31.9") waist.
- Garment Length 48.3cm (size AU 32)
- Short cut fit
- Micro repel
- Back yoke panel
- Stash pocket with zip
- Back patch pocket with flap
- Military fly button construction
- Wordmark flag label on welt
- Wave mark clamp label on left hem
- Internal waistband transfer
- Military green colour
Surf Trek Ripstop Walkshorts by Billabong Online BI908AA56GFN